From: Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...>
To: public@MTMA.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 23, 2021 1:00 pm
Subject: [MTMA] Membership Renewal Reminder

So far we've had 20 individuals, including family members, sign up for 2021.  That's out of an estimated 34 potential members.  Thank-you to all returning and new members.

If you haven't already, please renew your MTMA membership by the end of the month.  Please also don't forget to renew your NAR membership.  We have a bunch of you that are within a month of expiration.  MTMA membership expires if your NAR membership lapses.

I hope to see many of you at our May 8 launch at Harmon Field.

-Wolf
MTMA President

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Yes, I have a list.  No, I am not posting it.