Cub Scout pack #882 attendance of October 9th event

Andrew L.

Hello all! My name is Andrew Lazar of pack #882 Cub Scouts and we were curious if we could attend your October 9th event. We had about 15-20 scouts that would like to build models beforehand, and launch them. Is this possible? It appeared so based on the link https://www.nar.org/events/mtma-model-rocket-launch-5/ but I wanted to confirm this due to the sheer number of scouts. Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,

Andrew

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Andrew,

Pack #882 is welcome to fly with us on October 9.  We can accommodate you.  Thank-you for posting here and asking.   See you all Oct. 9.
-Wolfram
MTMA President