moderated Checking Mail


John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...>
 

How are you doing

Did you get my email

Please email me back (Can't take calls, the cell phone fell in a bowl of water this last night)

Thank you,
John Ulizzi


Wolfram v.Kiparski
 

Hey John,   You do know you just sent this message to over 100 people?  Who are you attempting to contact?
-W


On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 1:29 PM John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
How are you doing

Did you get my email

Please email me back (Can't take calls, the cell phone fell in a bowl of water this last night)

Thank you,
John Ulizzi


John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...>
 


It you i wanted to email, Glad you are doing fine and keeping safe. I am sorry to bother you, I'm unavailable over the phone, I am only here with my iPad. I just need to get an Apple gift card for a Cancer patient. It's her birthday. I promised her a gift card, but I can't do this now because currently I'm traveling for a week to Bainbridge Island. Can you get it from any store around you? I'll pay back as soon as possible. Kindly let me know if you can handle this, so I can tell you the amount and how to get it to me.

Thanks
John Ulizzi
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022, 11:24:31 AM PDT, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:


Hey John,   You do know you just sent this message to over 100 people?  Who are you attempting to contact?
-W


On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 1:29 PM John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
How are you doing

Did you get my email

Please email me back (Can't take calls, the cell phone fell in a bowl of water this last night)

Thank you,
John Ulizzi


Chris Feyerchak
 

Based upon traffic on the Skybuster's list, it looks like John's account could be compromised and being used for a gift card scam. Make sure you authenticate John before committing money.


On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 2:24 PM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
Hey John,   You do know you just sent this message to over 100 people?  Who are you attempting to contact?
-W


On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 1:29 PM John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
How are you doing

Did you get my email

Please email me back (Can't take calls, the cell phone fell in a bowl of water this last night)

Thank you,
John Ulizzi


Wolfram v.Kiparski
 

LOL. Easy fix is removing John from the group.  This is not a ban and once he gets his problem under control he can resubscribe.  Sorry John!


Chris Feyerchak
 

Wolf, can you give John a courtesy call and let him know somebody's working through his address book?


On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 2:47 PM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
LOL. Easy fix is removing John from the group.  This is not a ban and once he gets his problem under control he can resubscribe.  Sorry John!


Wolfram v.Kiparski
 

I can't call him LOL.  His phone fell into a bowl of water.  I'd sound like "blub, blub, glub..." in some sort of pitiful watery way.

Rocketry is fun.
-W


On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 2:49 PM Chris Feyerchak <chris_groups_io@...> wrote:
Wolf, can you give John a courtesy call and let him know somebody's working through his address book?

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 2:47 PM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
LOL. Easy fix is removing John from the group.  This is not a ban and once he gets his problem under control he can resubscribe.  Sorry John!


Jeff Kodysz
 

He knows. I let him know about it when I got a personal email from the scammer. I messaged him on Facebook. 

Jeff

On Sep 27, 2022, at 14:51, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:


I can't call him LOL.  His phone fell into a bowl of water.  I'd sound like "blub, blub, glub..." in some sort of pitiful watery way.

Rocketry is fun.
-W


On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 2:49 PM Chris Feyerchak <chris_groups_io@...> wrote:
Wolf, can you give John a courtesy call and let him know somebody's working through his address book?

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 2:47 PM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
LOL. Easy fix is removing John from the group.  This is not a ban and once he gets his problem under control he can resubscribe.  Sorry John!