moderated NOGO for Launch! Saturday Sept 11 #nogo #cal-cancelled


Wolfram v.Kiparski
 

The "make-up" date was announced.  See below:


On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 07:54 PM, Daniel Fabec wrote:
Will there be a make up date

Thanks
Daniel Fabec
 

Next Launch Date is our Night Launch in two weeks.  Details later.
-W


Daniel Fabec
 

If winds do become favorable are we allowed to launch with our own equipment 

Thanks
Daniel Fabec


On Sep 10, 2021, at 7:54 PM, Daniel Fabec via groups.io <dfabec16@...> wrote:

Will there be a make up date

Thanks
Daniel Fabec


On Sep 10, 2021, at 7:44 PM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

The forecast surprised me.  Breezy, with gusts over 20 mph all day.  Winds out of the south toward the woods.  These are not good conditions for Harmon, and the Community Launch is cancelled.

Next Launch Date is our Night Launch in two weeks.  Details later.
-W


Daniel Fabec
 

Will there be a make up date

Thanks
Daniel Fabec


On Sep 10, 2021, at 7:44 PM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

The forecast surprised me.  Breezy, with gusts over 20 mph all day.  Winds out of the south toward the woods.  These are not good conditions for Harmon, and the Community Launch is cancelled.

Next Launch Date is our Night Launch in two weeks.  Details later.
-W


Wolfram v.Kiparski
 

The forecast surprised me.  Breezy, with gusts over 20 mph all day.  Winds out of the south toward the woods.  These are not good conditions for Harmon, and the Community Launch is cancelled.

Next Launch Date is our Night Launch in two weeks.  Details later.
-W