locked sticky 2021 MTMA Membership Application

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Save the attached membership form on your computer, fill it out, save it, and email it to:

president@...

After we get your form you will receive instructions how you can pay your 2021 MTMA dues via PayPal.  Anyone wishing to opt out of the PayPal process can do so in writing when you email the form.  We'll make other arrangements, but your membership privileges may be delayed and you may experience some inconvenience.

This is a first-time effort doing this way.  If there are technical issues, as there usually are, we will work through them.  This form may not be compatible with your mobile device, and if it isn't, get thee to your laptop or workstation and use that.
Regards,
-Wolf
MTMA President