locked Re: NOGO for Launch! Saturday Sept 11 #cal-cancelled #nogo


Daniel Fabec
 

If winds do become favorable are we allowed to launch with our own equipment 

Thanks
Daniel Fabec


On Sep 10, 2021, at 7:54 PM, Daniel Fabec via groups.io <dfabec16@...> wrote:

Will there be a make up date

Thanks
Daniel Fabec


On Sep 10, 2021, at 7:44 PM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

The forecast surprised me.  Breezy, with gusts over 20 mph all day.  Winds out of the south toward the woods.  These are not good conditions for Harmon, and the Community Launch is cancelled.

Next Launch Date is our Night Launch in two weeks.  Details later.
-W

Join public@MTMA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.