Re: MTMA Status

Wolfram v.Kiparski

I felt I had to be AWOL.  Please forgive me.  MTMA is definitely still a thing, and I am catching up with neglected business and email.

Quick updates:
  • The next launch is April 24 at Harmon and is going to be a BYOG launch.
  • Gary Stricker has agreed to help organize and maintain our launch capabilities at Harmon.
  • No dates at Barber Field have been set.
  • Mark Recktenwald set up a PayPal method for easily paying dues.  Details to follow tonight or tomorrow by Wednesday, April 14.
  • I acknowledge that the meeting minutes for our last business meeting were not posted as has been usual these past few years.

-W

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 4:49 PM Bob Ferrante <robert.1.ferrante@...> wrote:
MTMA activity has slowed. Is the club still flying? There have been no launch announcments. There has been no news about paying dues. I hope everything is OK.

Join public@MTMA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.