locked Re: Greetings..

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Charles,
Sorry for the delay.  You and your Scouts are always welcome to come fly rockets with us.  This month, and next, we are flying from our new location at the Barber Aircraft Airport north of Alliance.  We are going to be there this Saturday Oct. 10 at 10:00 am.  Attached are the directions to the field.  Our next launch will be on Oct. 24 at the same location.
The airport charges a day-use fee of $5.00 per adult.  Our model rocket club will not charge launch fees to scouts who fly rockets together as a troop.
Regards,
-Wolfram

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 3:23 PM Wolfram v.Kiparski via groups.io <astronwolf=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I think we might be able to accommodate you.  We just had three cub scout packs, including yours, contact us.  All want to fly rockets in October.  I'd like to take this conversation off of this list and via email so that I can have one conversation with all of you.  We'll work something out.  I'll be in touch soon.
-W

Join public@MTMA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.