Topics

moderated Updated Event: MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Saturday, 14 September 2019 #cal-invite

main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:
Saturday, 14 September 2019
10:00am to 6:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
http://maps.google.com/?q=Harmon%20Flying%20Field%2c%20619%20Bartlett%20Rd%2c%20Aurora%2c%20OH%2044202

Organizer: MTMA

This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures. G-impulse max.  No high power.  The public is invited to attend.

In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We typically set up 15-30 minutes before the launch. Please arrive on time. We fly until 6:00 pm, or until everyone has had enough and goes home. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

Please park in the main parking lot.  Do not drive out into the field.