Topics

Upcoming Event: MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 10/26/2019 10:00am-6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When: Saturday, 26 October 2019, 10:00am to 6:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:https://www.google.com/maps/place/40%C2%B058'14.8%22N+81%C2%B006'08.2%22W/@40.9707376,-81.1039726,465m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d40.9707881!4d-81.1022676

View Event

Organizer: MTMA

Description: This is a model rocket launch for MTMA/NAR members only at the new field north of Alliance.  Non-MTMA members who are NAR members are invited to participate and fly the NRC events.

The launch will be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ). G-impulse max.  No high power.  The field does not support high power as per the NAR High Power Safety Code.

Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We fly until everyone has had enough, or 6:00 pm, whichever happens first.

There may be parking in the field, but we need to establish a spot.  This is an active airport, so do not drive out into the field unless you receive instructions from a club officer.  You might drive out onto a runway!