Topics

Upcoming Event: MTMA Model Rocket Night Launch - Sat, 09/28/2019 3:00pm-10:00pm #cal-reminder

main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: MTMA Model Rocket Night Launch

When: Saturday, 28 September 2019, 3:00pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

View Event

MANDATORY Night Launch Safety Meeting at 6:45 pm

Important information:
Night Launch Requirements ( https://groups.io/g/MTMA/wiki/nlreqa

This model rocket launch will be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ).

To offset additional costs, a $1 "Night Launch Range Fee" will be charged for the Night Lunch.

If you miss the Night Launch Safety Meeting at 6:45 pm, you will not be permitted to launch.

We will hold a normal model rocket sport launch from 3 pm until 6 pm. This is the time for verification flights of any unproven night launch rockets. We will then break for an on-the-field barbecue and resume with the Night Launch Safety Meeting at 6:45 pm.

Rain Date is Sunday, September 29, 2019 (daytime launch only, 10 am to 4 pm). Stay tuned for last minute updates.