From: "Wolfram v.Kiparski" <astronwolf@...>
Date: 9/27/19 3:43 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@MTMA.groups.io
Subject: [MTMA] Tomorrow 9/28/2019 Launch is GO! #go

Tomorrow's launch is on, starting a 3:00 PM.  Reminder - bring some food to pass for the pot luck dinner.

The forecast is about a 50% chance for rain at 5:00 pm, but those odds go down after that time.  We're deciding to go for it and just see what happens.  Winds are predicted to be light.

The schedule is:

3:00 - 6:00  General flying and NRC
6:00  break for dinner on the field
6:45  Mandatory night fliers' meeting - if you miss this safety meeting, you will not be allowed to fly at night.
~ 7:15 pm Sundown - Night Launch!

I know that the original announcement stated that the rain date is Sunday, September 29.  But I don't do Sunday morning launches, and since I have the gear, there is no rain date if we get rained out.

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Yes I will bring the Red Max.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 6:55 PM Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...> wrote:
Will you be able to bring my red max rocket?

Tomorrow's launch is on, starting a 3:00 PM.  Reminder - bring some food to pass for the pot luck dinner.

The forecast is about a 50% chance for rain at 5:00 pm, but those odds go down after that time.  We're deciding to go for it and just see what happens.  Winds are predicted to be light.

The schedule is:

3:00 - 6:00  General flying and NRC
6:00  break for dinner on the field
6:45  Mandatory night fliers' meeting - if you miss this safety meeting, you will not be allowed to fly at night.
~ 7:15 pm Sundown - Night Launch!

I know that the original announcement stated that the rain date is Sunday, September 29.  But I don't do Sunday morning launches, and since I have the gear, there is no rain date if we get rained out.

Mandy Walden

Hi all!
Sorry we haven’t been able to make the last few launches. We’re on a little hiatus as we are in the process of moving to a new house, and the kids are getting used to their new school. Hopefully we’ll be able to join you again before the weather changes. Have a great time tonight!
Best,
Mandy, Jeff, and Nico

On Sep 28, 2019, at 6:45 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski via Groups.Io <astronwolf@...> wrote:

[...]

Casey Anderson

Get some good night launch photos to share. I’m out of town for work.

Casey

On Sep 28, 2019, at 10:29 AM, Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:

[...]

Bill Berger

Brakes went out on the car yesterday. I'll have to catch up with you next time.

-Bill

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

On Sep 28, 2019 12:01 PM, Casey Anderson <bigwake182@...> wrote:
[...]

Weather is great!  We're still on for night launch!