Topics

locked The Dude

Wolfram v.Kiparski <wolf@...>

<snicker>

Too quiet here, I just thought <snicker>
to post something here.

The Dude... right....

Haw, haw...

AstronDude
aka Wolf

Tod Hilty

At 08:11 PM 6/14/01 -0000, you wrote:
<snicker>

Too quiet here, I just thought <snicker>
to post something here.

The Dude... right....

Haw, haw...

AstronDude
aka Wolf
Actually, I can't wait to get one! I wanna see all the substructures (fins,
MM's, etc.). Just think of the "scratch builds" based on this design!
Garbage bags, weather balloons, large inflatable pool toys...

I wonder if I can L1 on a giant H powered inflatable Shamu?

<bg>

AstronTod

Cal Frye <cjf@...>

Hilty Information Systems wrote:

At 08:11 PM 6/14/01 -0000, you wrote:
<snicker>

Too quiet here, I just thought <snicker>
to post something here.

The Dude... right....

Haw, haw...

AstronDude
aka Wolf
Actually, I can't wait to get one! I wanna see all the substructures (fins,
MM's, etc.). Just think of the "scratch builds" based on this design!
Garbage bags, weather balloons, large inflatable pool toys...

I wonder if I can L1 on a giant H powered inflatable Shamu?

<bg>

AstronTod
Am I missing something here?

--

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, CIT, Oberlin College
I don't speak for anybody but myself -- that's enough trouble.

Wolfram v.Kiparski <wolf@...>

--- In MTMA@y..., Cal Frye <cjf@c...> wrote:

Am I missing something here?
Estes is coming out with a 7 foot inflatable rocket.

Check it out:

www.estesrockets.com/WhatsNew/dude.pdf

I'm still busting out in laughter (for no apparent reason to
coworkers) about it. Looks like a big, silver, <fill in the blank>.

Wolf
aka Astron Dude

Mike Leffler <mleffler@...>

Well...it looks like we just found our Fall club rocket project. Although
given the Mylar bag and huge cross section Cleveland ATC is going to think
Carlton has an airstrip for wide body jumbo's

Mike