Topics

locked Sunday's Launch Update

Tod Hilty
 

Well, the weather for Sunday is rather questionable at this point, but,
we'll have a string of dry days before then, so we shouldn't have a Mudroc
replay. The field should be fine "mud-wise". Per tradition, I'll be
checking its condition tomorrow, and again Saturday.

As always, if you are discovered, the Secretary will disavow all...

Wait.. wrong disclaimer...

<g>

As always, check your respective emails on Saturday night, and once again
Sunday morning for final launch information.

Later!

Tod

Mike & Karen <mleffler@...>
 

Tod,

Waiver???

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Hilty Information Systems [mailto:blankreg@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 5:06 PM
To: MTMA@...
Subject: [MTMA] Sunday's Launch Update


Well, the weather for Sunday is rather questionable at this point, but,
we'll have a string of dry days before then, so we shouldn't have a Mudroc
replay. The field should be fine "mud-wise". Per tradition, I'll be
checking its condition tomorrow, and again Saturday.

As always, if you are discovered, the Secretary will disavow all...

Wait.. wrong disclaimer...

<g>

As always, check your respective emails on Saturday night, and once again
Sunday morning for final launch information.

Later!

Tod



MTMA main page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTMA

MTMA message archive: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTMA/messages

Want your name removed? mailto:MTMA-unsubscribe@...

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/