From: "Hilty Information Systems" <blankreg@...>
To: <MTMA@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2000 9:57 AM
Subject: [MTMA] Sunday's Launch Update

NOTAM has been filed, and Portage County airport has been contacted. I
will
be checking field conditions later this afternoon. Since egroups will be
offline tomorrow morning, I'll give a final go, no-go by 5PM today, so
stay
tuned.

Weather for tomorrow looks pretty crummy, but I'll be out there anyway...

Tod

The main page for the MTMA group on eGroups is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/MTMA
</a>

The message archive for the MTMA group is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/messages/MTMA
</a>

If you wish to have your name removed from the MTMA group, send an e-mail
to: