Topics

locked Sunday's Launch Status

Larry Graceffo

whoever is coming to face the cold weather tomorrow,,,if you have any
firewood please bring it

larry graceffo

Tod Hilty

We're still good to go!

Just a few flurries around here today, and the field is fine. We're looking
at a high of only 29 tomorrow so dress accordingly (Larry! Bring yer fire
thingy!). It looks to be slightly windy too, with winds coming basically
out of the West pretty much all day, anywhere from 10 - 15 mph.

Once again, we'll be operating without a verified waiver tomorrow, G's the
limit... at least for this launch.

Range will be open from 11:00AM to 4:00PM. I should be there between 10:30,
and 11:00 setting up.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Tod