Topics

locked Sunday's launch is GO!

Tod Hilty

Hey all!

Yeah, yeah, I know I said 5PM, but I had a _very_ large maple tree taken
down on Monday, and I've been splitting, and stacking wood all day. The
sucker was darn near close to 5 feet in diameter in a couple of places, and
I had to have two other guys over to help split the trunk sections...

I'm in so much pain, I'm numb... <g> Gotta load the van up tonight, but we
are GO! for tomorrow's launch!

Anyway, I didn't get to check the field out tonight, but based on the small
amount of rain we had over the past couple of days, I don't think there'll
be any trouble.

I will be at the field between 9AM, and 10AM (provided I don't need a wheel
chair in order to get out of bed), and I'll make sure the field is driveable
in the morning. Please use the normal access road to get to the rangehead,
and, most likely, you'll see my van out there anyway. If there's any
trouble with the field, I'll "head you off" at the road.

Hope to see y'all there!

Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

M <mleffler@...>

Hope to get out between 11AM and noon with the rebuilt "extended length"
Stovi.

Mike

[...]

The main page for the MTMA group on eGroups is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/MTMA
</a>

The message archive for the MTMA group is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/messages/MTMA
</a>

If you wish to have your name removed from the MTMA group, send an e-mail
to: