Topics

locked Sunday's Launch

Tod Hilty

Just a quick reminder...

Sunday is the day we change back to EST from DST. Clocks should be set
forward an hour as of 2AM Sunday morning.

I totally forgot about the change, and thanks to Mark Recktenwald for
reminding me, as I would've shown up at the field at 8AM!..

I'll be walking the field later today (looking for Randy's motor casing!
:).. and I'll report back field conditions..

Tod

Mark Recktenwald <m_reckt@...>

This is so confusing!

Spring forward, Fall back.

At 2:00 am on Sunday morning you will be turning your clock BACK to 1:00
am.

--
Mark

Hilty Information Systems wrote:

Just a quick reminder...

Sunday is the day we change back to EST from DST. Clocks should be set
forward an hour as of 2AM Sunday morning.

Joe Angelucci

hello,

i believe we will be turning the clocks "back" in the
fall. thanks for the reminder; i had no idea it was
sunday. joe

--- Hilty Information Systems <blankreg@...>
wrote:
Just a quick reminder...

Sunday is the day we change back to EST from DST.
Clocks should be set
forward an hour as of 2AM Sunday morning.

I totally forgot about the change, and thanks to
Mark Recktenwald for
reminding me, as I would've shown up at the field at
8AM!..

I'll be walking the field later today (looking for
Randy's motor casing!
:).. and I'll report back field conditions..

Tod

http://im.yahoo.com/

M <mleffler@...>

Everyone,
Please be sure to phone Todd at 2:00 A.M. so he doesn't forget to turn back
the clock.

Mike

Sunday is the day we change back to EST from DST. Clocks should be set
forward an hour as of 2AM Sunday morning.

I totally forgot about the change, and thanks to Mark Recktenwald for
reminding me, as I would've shown up at the field at 8AM!..

I'll be walking the field later today (looking for Randy's motor casing!
:).. and I'll report back field conditions..

Tod

If you wish to have your name removed from the MTMA group, send an e-mail
to: