Topics

locked September 23 afternoon launch is GO!

Wolfram v.Kiparski

MTMA model rocket launch is on for tomorrow.  We have a forecast for sunny skies and a calm breeze out of the northeast (away from the tree line).  Set up is sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 pm.  Launch begins at 3:00 pm, and goes until dusk or until everyone has had enough.  There will be a break before starting our annual Night Launch.

If anyone plans on flying E Dual Eggloft altitude or C single eggloft altitude, please let me know right now.

If you do not let me know if you wish to fly these events, I may not have eggs for you.  Altitude will be measured by altimeter, so you need to bring your own altimeter and the means to read data from the altimeter.

Stay tuned for a separate night launch announcement.
-Wolf