Topics

locked SCFG & The RC Airplane Club

ZC412@...

This is DEFINITELY NOT Tri-City Sky Busters. I Guarantee it!
Les Kramer, Pres.
Tri-City Sky Busters

Chuck Straka <castraka@...>

Hey all,

My step father has recently joined the RC Airplane club that flys at
the Summit County Fairgrounds. He mentioned to me last weekend that
their newsletter had an article about a rocket club from Medina that
has petitioned the SCFG mgt. for rights to fly every weekend in
2001. Now I believe that the RC guys are a little bothered by this
prospect and I'm sure it will be a major topic at their club meeting
tonight. Have they confused Medina with Mantua (I assume we haven't
made this request) or is it TCSB or some other rogue group of
rocketeers? Anybody have any idea who this group is? I see no new
Ohio NAR or TRA clubs on their respective web pages.

Chuck

Gerry Freed

Well, I'm Sure it's NOT TCSBRC....
Not sure who it could be ....