Topics

locked Saturday Sept. 9 Launch is GO #go

Wolfram v.Kiparski

MTMA model rocket launch is on for tomorrow.  We have a forecast for sunny skies and an 8 mph breeze out of the northeast (away from the tree line).

Set up is sometime between 11 am and noon.  Launch begins at noon, and goes until 4:00 pm or until everyone has had enough.  If you show up late, you might find that we have packed up and left already.
-Wolf

John Ulizzi

I will be there, for a change !

John

On Sep 8, 2017, at 11:13 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

MTMA model rocket launch is on for tomorrow.  We have a forecast for sunny skies and an 8 mph breeze out of the northeast (away from the tree line).

Set up is sometime between 11 am and noon.  Launch begins at noon, and goes until 4:00 pm or until everyone has had enough.  If you show up late, you might find that we have packed up and left already.
-Wolf

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Launch update - will begin at 12:30 pm

Jim Seibyl

I'll be there shortly, will do prelaunch meeting etc

Sent from my iPhone