From: Barry Lynch [mailto:belynch@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 1:11 PM
To: MTMA@...
Subject: [MTMA] please add new flyer Don Schjeldahl

Guys - I had a great call today from a local guy looking to fly with his son - told him about the group - can you add him to the group and inform him of our flying schedule?  He is primarily flying B&C motors but moving up to D with his Onyx - would be good to bring him in - He is from Kent - mantua1@...
Thanks

Barry E Lynch
locprecision@...

The main page for the MTMA group on eGroups is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/MTMA">
http://www.egroups.com/group/MTMA

The message archive for the MTMA group is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/messages/MTMA">
http://www.egroups.com/messages/MTMA

If you wish to have your name removed from the MTMA group, send an e-mail to: