Topics

Photos from 11/14, Tom?

Eric Hudnell

Can anyone tell me if Tom (last name?) is a member here. Would love to get pics he took of my Leviathan launch on Saturday.  All credit to him for selling me a motor, too! So appreciated.

What a great day.

-Eric

John Bryan

Hopefully I’m not overstepping any boundaries but here’s your picture - posted on the Estes Model Rockets fan FB page.

John Bryan

On Sunday, November 15, 2020, 09:15:46 PM EST, Eric Hudnell <rcngfan@...> wrote:

Can anyone tell me if Tom (last name?) is a member here. Would love to get pics he took of my Leviathan launch on Saturday.  All credit to him for selling me a motor, too! So appreciated.

What a great day.

-Eric

Tom Augustyn

Hi Eric! Last name Augustyn and yes, a member. Here is a picture of your Leviathan and a few more. If you provide me you email I will send you more. Mine is taugy@... . My Facebook page has more.

20201114_135534_002.jpg
20201114_122914_008.jpg
20201114_124801_007.jpg
20201114_144311_009.jpg

20201114_142457_013.jpg

Can anyone tell me if Tom (last name?) is a member here. Would love to get pics he took of my Leviathan launch on Saturday.  All credit to him for selling me a motor, too! So appreciated.
What a great day.

-Eric

Tom Augustyn

Nope, not at all!! I have more if you want them! After the high winds yesterday I'm going back to the airfield to see if my MAMMOTH blew out of that tree!

20201114_144311_009.jpg
20201114_150136.jpg

Hopefully I’m not overstepping any boundaries but here’s your picture - posted on the Estes Model Rockets fan FB page.

John Bryan
On Sunday, November 15, 2020, 09:15:46 PM EST, Eric Hudnell <rcngfan@...> wrote:

Can anyone tell me if Tom (last name?) is a member here. Would love to get pics he took of my Leviathan launch on Saturday.  All credit to him for selling me a motor, too! So appreciated.
What a great day.

-Eric

John Ulizzi

Great pics! I obviously missed a good launch...

John

On Nov 16, 2020, at 8:54 AM, Tom Augustyn via groups.io <taugy@...> wrote:

[...]

I posted more on Facebook