Topics

locked OK fine!...

Tod Hilty

<blush>

Thank you, all you *wisenheimers*, for reminding me of the actual movement
of the "big hand, and the little hand"... I was under the influence of
decongestants and was quite clueless at the time that mail was sent..

<vbg>

Visted the field today (couldn't find a motor casing Randy), and I probably
will be setting up Trigger at the end of the oil well access road, as this
will put us roughly in the center of the entire field. Just look for my
van out in the field, and you'll know where to go..

Field conditions are fine, and even people with "normal" cars should be
able to get to the rangehead...

Cya all tomorrow!

Tod