Topics

Nov. 9 launch at Barber Field is scrubbed #nogo

Wolfram v.Kiparski

I'm just not ready to haul and setup frozen gear in below-freezing temps in the morning, and then stand around hoping someone shows up.  So tomorrow's launch is scrubbed...

But I will brave the cold in two weeks, if there is sufficient interest in flying rockets on a frosty Thanksgiving weekend.
-Wolf

Gary Stricker

Hey Wolf, don’t sugarcoat it tell us how you really feel lol

On Friday, November 8, 2019, 10:35 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

I'm just not ready to haul and setup frozen gear in below-freezing temps in the morning, and then stand around hoping someone shows up.  So tomorrow's launch is scrubbed...

But I will brave the cold in two weeks, if there is sufficient interest in flying rockets on a frosty Thanksgiving weekend.
-Wolf

Wolfram v.Kiparski

He-he.... lel....  I feel cold.  I need a bit to warm up to this winter stuff.