Topics

locked NOTICE! FINAL WARNING! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Tod Hilty

I'm having a party... darn it.. On December 16th.

The first annual MTMA Holiday party...

At my house. I'm cooking chicken wings on the fargin' grill, and I'm going
to buy 2 cases of fargin' *good* beer... 7PM, to whenever we can stop talking!

<vbg>

I want mailing addresses (need 'em for records anyway, and I promise not to
subscribe you to "Compost Today"), as my wife wants to send out printed
invitations... dunno why, it apparently is a "girl" thing...

I ask nothing of the membership (huddling masses?). Well, nothing except
maybe a couple of "bottles", and much, much, much rocket talk! We will
provide the food... we control the horizontal, we can make the picture a
fuzzy mess, or.. oh, sorry..

The only exception is Mark. You can *not* enter my driveway unless your
trunk is full of homebrew. Ya see, we got this spiffy HeNe laser from
Edmund, and we've finally found a use for it!

<bg>

This is a freakin' *family* event, and I want *all* spouses, kids, pets,
concubines, etc., attending! We have SEGA, we have Nintendo, we have a
P-III with every computer game known to mankind installed on it...

Plus, I have a *really* great stereo!

If'n no one shows... I'll stand in front of the bathroom mirror, turn "Dark
Side of the Moon" up really loud, drink a couple or 12 beers, and give all
the awards to myself! Well, maybe I'll give one to the cat, or the fish,
not sure yet.. Then I'll probably cry myself to sleep in the bathtub...

<vbg>

Seriously, please try to come over! Our house is big enough for all of us
(Just ask Chuck, he got the "tour" today when he picked up Trigger!).

Send me your snail mail via private email, and my wife (god help her) will
send you an invitation, and a map.

December 16th, 7PM, mark your calendars! Y'all better show, 'cause I have
150 chicken wings in the freezer!

Sincerely,

The "Little General"

<bg>

Dale Purkey <purkede@...>

Dale Purkey 39104 State Route 39, Salineville Ohio 43945 Sounds like fun!
Dale

[...]

The main page for the MTMA group on eGroups is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/MTMA
</a>

The message archive for the MTMA group is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/messages/MTMA
</a>

If you wish to have your name removed from the MTMA group, send an e-mail
to:

M <mleffler@...>

Not sure what is going on that evening with the rest of the family...but I
have been looking for a new group to sing my extended remix of "Feelings"
to. I hear Santa Todd is handing out Dr. Rocket 38mm motor systems.

Mike Leffler
4353 Ellsworth Rd
Stow, Ohio 44224

P.S. Everyone a weapon in case this is some sort of Hilty Amway scam

[...]

kgholloway@...

Todd,

My snail mail address is:

Kenneth G. Holloway
500 Whitney Rd.
Conneaut, OH 44030

Also are there any other MTMA members who like strong Porters or Lagers? I
can nip over the state line to PA and pick up a couple of cases of
Yngling's best microbrews.

Ken

Barry Lynch <belynch@...>

i am in - do i gotta bring de fargin ol lady?