Topics

No Launch This Weekend #nogo

Mark Recktenwald

Soggy field, low temperatures, stiff winds, low clouds, good chance of precipitation--since we don't have Rudolf leading our rockets in the air, we're scrubbing the launch.

Watch this space for an announcement about a Winter meeting and election of officers. Please make a resolution to become a club officer in 2019!

MTMA Treasurer

Mike Nowak

Merry Christmas to all of you!

--
Mike Nowak

Jim Seibyl

And to you!

“We need more boom.”

On Dec 21, 2018, at 1:46 PM, Mike Nowak <MikeMNowak@...> wrote:

Merry Christmas to all of you!

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 1:16 PM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Soggy field, low temperatures, stiff winds, low clouds, good chance of precipitation--since we don't have Rudolf leading our rockets in the air, we're scrubbing the launch.

Watch this space for an announcement about a Winter meeting and election of officers. Please make a resolution to become a club officer in 2019!

MTMA Treasurer

--
Mike Nowak

CG

And Merry Christmas to the group as well!

-CG

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 1:50 PM Jim Seibyl via Groups.Io <jseibyl=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
And to you!

“We need more boom.”

On Dec 21, 2018, at 1:46 PM, Mike Nowak <MikeMNowak@...> wrote:

Merry Christmas to all of you!

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 1:16 PM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Soggy field, low temperatures, stiff winds, low clouds, good chance of precipitation--since we don't have Rudolf leading our rockets in the air, we're scrubbing the launch.

Watch this space for an announcement about a Winter meeting and election of officers. Please make a resolution to become a club officer in 2019!

MTMA Treasurer

--
Mike Nowak

--
Kindest regards,

Cornelius "CG" Gould
Twitter: @therocketryshow

Gary Stricker

Why should the last launch of the year be any different from the first launch! Merry Christmas

On Friday, December 21, 2018, 1:16 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:

Soggy field, low temperatures, stiff winds, low clouds, good chance of precipitation--since we don't have Rudolf leading our rockets in the air, we're scrubbing the launch.

Watch this space for an announcement about a Winter meeting and election of officers. Please make a resolution to become a club officer in 2019!

MTMA Treasurer

John Ulizzi

Merry Christmas Guys!

Best wishes for health, prosperity, and maybe even some rocket launching weather this coming year...

John