Topics

locked MTMA Sport Launch and The Ghost of Liberty Regional Meet (Contest), Sat, 9/23/17 3:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Sport Launch and The Ghost of Liberty Regional Meet (Contest)

When:
Saturday, 23 September 2017
3:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

This is a sport model rocket launch and regional meet (contest) to be conducted in accordance with NAR Model Rocket Safety Code

Non-contest sport model rockets may be launched anytime.

Contest Events:
In addition, ALL 2017-2018 Contest Year NRC Events may be flown (see list below), assuming that anyone has had enough time to build for these events.
We have prizes for the highest E Dual Eggloft and longest B Streamer flights.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. We will start promptly at 3:00 pm.

This launch will immediately precede our annual Night Launch and is a great opportunity to get in your first flights of new night launch rockets.

We will only fly until 7:00 pm, at which time we will break for the Night Launch Safety Meeting and set-up.

Rain Date is Sunday, September 24, 2017 (daytime sport launch and Contest Events only–Noon to 4 pm). Stay tuned for last minute updates.

The 2017-2018 Contest Year NRC Events to be flown at NARAM-60 in Pueblo, Colorado are:
• 1/2A Parachute Duration
• 1/2A Boost Glider Duration
• A Streamer Duration
• A Helicopter Duration