Topics

locked MTMA Model Rocket Launch and Contest, Sat, 9/23/17 3:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch and Contest

When:
Saturday, 23 September 2017
3:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

This is a model rocket launch and contest to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code. In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

This launch will immediately precede our annual Night Launch and is a great opportunity to get in your first flights of new night launch rockets.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. We will start promptly at 3:00 pm. We will only fly until 7:00 pm, at which time we will break for the Night Launch Safety Meeting and set-up.

View Event.