Topics

MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 11/14/2020 10:00am-5:00pm #cal-reminder

main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When: Saturday, 14 November 2020, 10:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:https://goo.gl/maps/8YDQqLbmjErqznH3A

View Event

Organizer: MTMA

Description: This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures.  This is not an High Power launch.

There is a mandatory $5 per person fee that will be collected from each person in attendance.  Bring exact change.  Persons without exact change may be asked to depart and get a five dollar bill elsewhere.  Non-members pay $10.

Anyone is invited to attend.  Non-MTMA members are limited to 20 N-s impulse maximum (D motor), no staging, and no clusters.

In the event of poor flying conditions, we will reschedule for Saturday November 21. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

Please arrive on time. We fly until 5:00 pm, or until everyone has had enough and goes home. If you arrive later in the day, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

Michael Nowak

Too bad that the weather forecast for that weekend is not as good as it is for this weekend

Mike Nowak

On Nov 4, 2020, at 10:00 AM, main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <main@mtma.groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Tom Augustyn

Oh yee of little faith...

[...]

Wolfram v.Kiparski

The weather report is looking a bit cool, but winds and sun very good.  Very favorable conditions.

If this is a GO, we will only fly until 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.  Sharp.  No exceptions.  Standby for final determination Thursday.
-W

John Ulizzi

Are we at Barber this weekend?