Topics

locked MTMA Model Rocket Launch, Saturday, 26 August 2017

Mark Recktenwald

"MTMA Model Rocket Launch" reminder
When
Saturday, 26 August 2017
12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time
Where
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH
Notes
In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Check the MTMA Yahoo Group for last minute updates.
From
MTMA Calendar

Wolfram v.Kiparski

I wish we could edit the Yahoo calendar.  The launch times are incorrect.

On Aug 23, 2017 12:34 PM, "Mark Recktenwald markrecktenwald@... [MTMA]" <MTMA@...> wrote:

"MTMA Model Rocket Launch" reminder
When
Saturday, 26 August 2017
12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time
Where
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH
Notes
In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Check the MTMA Yahoo Group for last minute updates.
From
MTMA Calendar

Mark Recktenwald

Wolf,

What should the times be?

On Aug 23, 2017 12:34 PM, "Mark Recktenwald markrecktenwald@... [MTMA]" wrote:

"MTMA Model Rocket Launch" reminder
When
Saturday, 26 August 2017
12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time
Where
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH
Notes
In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Check the MTMA Yahoo Group for last minute updates.
From
MTMA Calendar

Keith Moxley

What is the correct launch times?

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 1:59 PM, "'Wolfram v.Kiparski' astronwolf@... [MTMA]" wrote:

I wish we could edit the Yahoo calendar.  The launch times are incorrect.

On Aug 23, 2017 12:34 PM, "Mark Recktenwald markrecktenwald@... [MTMA]" wrote:

"MTMA Model Rocket Launch" reminder
When
Saturday, 26 August 2017
12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time
Where
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH
Notes
In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Check the MTMA Yahoo Group for last minute updates.
From
MTMA Calendar

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Noon to 4:00 pm, like what is in the newer groups.io notification.

Wolfram v.Kiparski

We start flying at noon. If you show up late, we may have already decided to call it a day and went home.