Topics

MTMA model rocket and NRC launch is NOGO #nogo

Wolfram v.Kiparski

We are go for launch this weekend.  This is our first club launch at the new field.  Weather conditions will be very good for flying.  We start at 10:00.  We fly until we feel like we've had enough.

There is a mandatory fee of $5.00 charged by the airport.  Please bring exact change.  If you do not bring exact change you may have to go find a local retail or banking establishment to get exact change.

Wolfram v.Kiparski

There is an increasing chance for rain in the afternoon so we'll just go until it starts to look like rain, or we decide to pack up.  Show up early and check out the new field!

Wolfram v.Kiparski

The forecast is deteriorating.  Gusts up to 20 mph are predicted, which is no fun at all.  Standby for a likely cancellation.