Topics

moderated MTMA Launch is GO! - Sat, 08/10/2019 #go

Wolfram v.Kiparski

This Saturday's launch is a go.  This is a public model rocketry event.  We start flying at 10:00 am.  I'd welcome any help to set up the gear ~0945, but there's not much work involved in setting up.

Weather is predicted to be sunny, warm, with up to an 11 mph breeze out of the northwest.  High flying models will be drifting toward the soybean field.

Long pants and footwear that can tolerate tall grass and soybean fields are highly recommended.  As usual, I always recommend leaving the shorts and sandals at home.