From: Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jun 6, 2019 12:33 pm
Subject: [MTMA] MTMA Launch is GO! - Sat, 06/08/2019 #go

This Saturday's launch is a go.  We start flying at 10:00 am.  Need a few people to arrive by 0930 to help set up.  There's not much work involved in setting up.

Weather is predicted to be sunny, warm, with a light breeze out of the east.  Ideal for rocket flying!

I'm planning on staying there until 4:00 pm, unless some personal business matter arises between now and then that demands my attention.

Bob Ferrante

Last year the airplane club installed electric in the pavilion. Feel free to use it.

Bob Ferrante - Flying Aces Pres.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019, 4:04 PM John Berkey via Groups.Io <reljohn=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
At this point I hope to be there. If I was to bring something for lunch to share would anyone be interested in joining me? Probably just hot dogs and some side dishes. Is there electric at the shelter? There would be no cost, I would supply everything but drinks.

John Berkey

This Saturday's launch is a go.  We start flying at 10:00 am.  Need a few people to arrive by 0930 to help set up.  There's not much work involved in setting up.

Weather is predicted to be sunny, warm, with a light breeze out of the east.  Ideal for rocket flying!

I'm planning on staying there until 4:00 pm, unless some personal business matter arises between now and then that demands my attention.

Gary Stricker

Sounds good John, I will bring some misc bags of chips.

On June 6, 2019, at 5:20 PM, Bob Ferrante <robert.1.ferrante@...> wrote:

[...]

 Thanks Bob, I have a portable electric burner I was hoping to use to cook the hot dogs so I didn't have to mess with a grill. It's a double burner so I was going to bring some baked beans to warm up as well. Was also going to bring some potato salad. With Gary bringing chips we should be in good shape. Again, you are on your own with drinks.

 Bob, if you are coming tomorrow, I'll trade you a hot dog for a Lance Delta rocket!  LOL

This Saturday's launch is a go.  We start flying at 10:00 am.  Need a few people to arrive by 0930 to help set up.  There's not much work involved in setting up.

Weather is predicted to be sunny, warm, with a light breeze out of the east.  Ideal for rocket flying!

I'm planning on staying there until 4:00 pm, unless some personal business matter arises between now and then that demands my attention.

Mandy Walden

I will make brownies!
Mandy (Nico’s mom)