Topics

MTMA Club Meeting / Elections - Sat, 02/02/2019 10:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Club Meeting / Elections

When:
Saturday, 2 February 2019
10:00am to 12:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Circle, Richmond Heights Ohio 44143

Organizer:
jeffk813@... 3304190031

We will be holding our annual club business meeting on Saturday February 2nd at the home of our Vice President, John Ulizzi. John's address is 4757 Glastonbury Circle, Richmond Heights Ohio 44143. The meeting will begin at 10AM and will continue until we've finished with club business. We will also be holding elections for club officers for 2019, so if you'd like to throw your hat in the ring for any available position, please come and do so. Any club members who wish to attend the meeting are welcome. We will also be choosing our flight schedule for 2019. Let's hope we get some better days this year! Please contact me or any of the club officers if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!

View Event

Jim Seibyl

I cant make it sadly.

Jim Seibyl

From: <MTMA@groups.io> on behalf of "MTMA@groups.io Calendar" <MTMA@groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2019 at 10:00 AM
To: <MTMA@groups.io>
Subject: [MTMA] MTMA Club Meeting / Elections - Sat, 02/02/2019 10:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Reminder:
[...]

John Berkey

Jeff or John,

 Will bring doughnuts, have any idea yet about how many will be there?

John Berkey

From: <MTMA@groups.io> on behalf of "MTMA@groups.io Calendar" <MTMA@groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2019 at 10:00 AM
To: <MTMA@groups.io>

Reminder:
[...]

John Ulizzi

John,

I have 8 so far including you and me. So 10 at the most. Whatever you bring, you leave with the leftovers!  So dont over buy !  😃😃. See you guys tomorrow !

John

From: <MTMA@groups.io> on behalf of "MTMA@groups.io Calendar" <MTMA@groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2019 at 10:00 AM
To: <MTMA@groups.io>

Reminder:
[...]

Jerry Chiurazzi

Gents,

Sorry for the late response; I can't make it.

Jerry Chiurazzi