Topics

MTMA Club Meeting / Elections - Sat, 02/02/2019 10:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Club Meeting / Elections

When:
Saturday, 2 February 2019
10:00am to 12:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Circle, Richmond Heights Ohio 44143

Organizer:
jeffk813@... 3304190031

We will be holding our annual club business meeting on Saturday February 2nd at the home of our Vice President, John Ulizzi. John's address isĀ 4757 Glastonbury Circle, Richmond Heights Ohio 44143. The meeting will begin at 10AM and will continue until we've finished with club business. We will also be holding elections for club officers for 2019, so if you'd like to throw your hat in the ring for any available position, please come and do so. Any club members who wish to attend the meeting are welcome. We will also be choosing our flight schedule for 2019. Let's hope we get some better days this year! Please contact me or any of the club officers if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!

View Event