Topics

MTMA Christmas / Holiday Party 2018 - Sun, 12/09/2018 2:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Christmas / Holiday Party 2018

When:
Sunday, 9 December 2018
2:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Circle, Richmond Heights, Ohio 44143

Organizer:
jaulizzi@... 216-389-9371

Our club VP, John Ulizzi has once again generously offered up his home as the venue for our 2018 MTMA Christmas Party. There will be food and fun and doing what we do best besides build and launch rockets... TALK about building and launching rockets. Please RSVP to John at the email or phone number listed so he can get an accurate head count. John asks that everyone bring some type of dish, but would like to coordinate so that there is an acceptable variety of things for all to enjoy. Also, we will be repeating the Model Rocket White Elephant "Contest" again this year. If you would like to participate, please raid your build pile and wrap a rocket to exchange with the others. Last year there were some pretty cool kits exchanged!

This party is open to any MTMA club members who would like to attend. We realize this is short notice and apologize, but it's been a pretty hectic year and we are becoming limited on dates.

View Event

John Ulizzi

All,

Those that have RSVP’ed me: Please coordinate with me what side dish you intend to bring, so we dont end up with 17 desserts and no salad, or worse yet, 17 salads and no dessert!

I will provide the main course, Pasta with a home made Ragu sauce, paper products, soft drinks, and wine. Mark’s got the beer, and Wolf has the mead. We need sides, salads and desserts!

Dont forget to bring a white elephant rocket related gift!

Oh, one more thing- the party doesnt have to end at 7.  Jeff just put that there because the group forum wont let you post a start time without an end time!

See you Sunday!

John

On Dec 6, 2018, at 2:00 PM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
[...]

Gary Stricker

Hey John, thanks for having the party. I will bring deviled eggs and some veggie roll ups to snack on