Topics

moderated MTMA [BYOG] at Harmon Field Oct 24, 2020 videos.

M Schevey

Edited

It was a little on the cool side, but breeze was actually very light (most of the time) and going parallel to the road. Also clouds were higher than first thought. Way above what we launched to.

Took 2 videos of Ollie lunching our rockets.

I think we made 12 flights, all easy recoveries. 🙂

Mike

Gary Stricker

It was a good day to launch, wind was pretty light. There were nine people launching during the time I was there. I can't remember if it was Ben or Nathan but their rocket went off with the launch rod and spun around several times before landing in the taller grass, actually it was pretty cool to see. Mike and Ollie launched several rockets that were all recovered pretty easily. I launched a few rockets with my video camera on board and got some good videos. I wish I knew how to get them on our Facebook page ,they turned out pretty cool. All in all except for the cool weather it was a good day.

https://youtu.be/YZ36YOcWvKE

https://youtu.be/H-FptjOWrYg

I think we made 12 flights, all easy recoveries. 🙂

Mike

Jennifer Davis

That was Nathan’s rocket that did that.

Was a great day!