From: Hilty Information Systems [mailto:blankreg@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 7:53 AM
To: MTMA@...
Subject: [MTMA] LAUNCH SCRUBBED!

Boy, how things change in 12 hours! Looks like Lake Erie bit us in the rear
again. Whoever came up with this "March in like a lamb out like a lion"
crap needs to be medicated (or live in NE Ohio for a few years). Correct me
if I'm wrong, but didn't March come in like a lion? We should be getting a
decent break here...

We got over 4" of snow overnight, and more lake effect is forecast. It's
cold, and winds are forecast to come up to around 15-20 mph this afternoon.
Not a good mix.

So, based on the conditions, and out of respect for Chuck's launch equipment
(which required a major cleaning after Mudroc), I'm cancelling today's
launch.

Hope y'all checked your email this morning, and we'll just have to hope
April is a little nicer.

Tod