From: Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...>
To: main@MTMA.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:22 am
Subject: [MTMA] Launch is No Go! Sat. Oct. 24 - Barber Field #nogo

There's a slight threat of rain for the morning of October 24, but the main reason for canceling is the north wind.  North winds completely eliminate the large field advantage at the Barber Field.  We learned this in September.   We're not sure if we're rescheduling the launch for next Saturday Oct. 31, or not.  Stay tuned.
-W