Topics

moderated Launch is Go! Sat. Oct. 10 - Barber Field #go

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Launch is a go! for Barber Field.  Forecast is sunny and warm, and 10 mph winds from the southwest.  Attached are the directions for how to get to and on to the field.

There will be a large cub scout pack flying rockets with us during the morning.

The airport charges a $5.00 day use fee for each adult who comes to the facility.  No exceptions.  I also am not prepared to "break a $20" for multiple people, so please bring exact change.  Non-members pay $10 to cover the MTMA launch fee plus the day-use fee.

Non-MTMA members are limited to 20 N-s impulse maximum (D motor), no staging, and no clusters.

Please park where you see others parked, and please don't attempt to drive up past the parked cars to get closer.  You may be asked to move, by either me, or the airport owners.  This is an active airport, and we will be flying next to active runways.

Reminder: MTMA Model Rocket Launch (not a High Power launch)
This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures.

When: Saturday, 10 October 2020, 10:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
We'll fly until 5:00 or until we call it a day.