locked Launch for tomorrow, June 23rd POSTPONED.

Jeff Kodysz

I know I sound like a broken record, but yet again Mother Nature will rain on our The forecast is calling for thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow, with a lesser chance of spotty showers on Sunday the 24th, so we will tentatively postpone until then. Please keep an eye out here for go/no-go updates.