Topics

locked Hello all

Eric Erock68 Shaw <erock68@...>

Hello everyone. My name is Eric Shaw. I filled out an application on
your homepeage a few days ago. Was just wondering if I have been
accepted into the group?

I have an 11 yr old stepson (Adam) who received his first kits for
Christmas. Of course, I had to re-new my interest. Yes another B.A.R.
Currently working on mine this weekend. (Bull Pup, Big Daddy and Big
Bertha)

I was wondering if we may attend your launch on the 14th to see your
group and how you perform your launches. (actually meet all of you
too) I live in Aurora and the launch site is not far away at all.

As of now, I am not a member of the NAR but am going to join this
week. I had a question. Do those of you who have children also have
them as members of the NAR? If so, I will sign him up. I am just
going over the basics with him and why it is important to assemble
his kits correctly and to be patient. (yes he wants to get them done
quickly...lol)

For me, I do want to get into High power rocketry in the future.

Thanks for your time,

Eric

Mike & Karen <mleffler@...>

Hello Eric and welcome. Hopefully you signed up with E-Groups which the
group uses as our e-mail server. A reminder went out today concerning the
launch next weekend...weather permitting. I've been flying with MTMA for
about six months and you'd be hard pressed to find a more family oriented
group of people. I have a son turning 12 tomorrow and a daughter that is 9,
neither is a junior member. The great thing about a club is you can have an
adult (aka big kid) launching an H or I engine right along side a child with
an A engine, and be hard pressed to tell who's having more fun. Look
forward to meeting you and the family soon.

Mike Leffler

[...]

The main page for the MTMA group on eGroups is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/MTMA
</a>

The message archive for the MTMA group is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/messages/MTMA
</a>

If you wish to have your name removed from the MTMA group, send an e-mail
to: