Topics

Headcount for the Club meeting this Saturday

Jeff Kodysz

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

John Berkey

Hi Jeff,

I plan on coming and hope to return the HP launch head back to the club. Can I bring anything?  Snacks? pop?

John Berkey

-----Original Message-----
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jan 30, 2019 11:24 am
Subject: [MTMA] Headcount for the Club meeting this Saturday

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

Thanks!

John Ulizzi

Hi John,

If you want to bring snacks or donuts or something that will be great. I will have coffee and orange juice...

John

On Jan 30, 2019, at 11:38 AM, John Berkey via Groups.Io <reljohn@...> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

I plan on coming and hope to return the HP launch head back to the club. Can I bring anything?  Snacks? pop?

John Berkey

Thanks!

Wolfram v.Kiparski

I'll be there.

John Berkey

Be glad to, will bring something!

Sent: Wed, Jan 30, 2019 1:03 pm
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Headcount for the Club meeting this Saturday

Hi John,

If you want to bring snacks or donuts or something that will be great. I will have coffee and orange juice...

John

On Jan 30, 2019, at 11:38 AM, John Berkey via Groups.Io <reljohn@...> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

John Berkey

Thanks!

CG

I will be there!

BTW...if anyone wants to run for Secretary, that would be great!

-Cornelius

Gary Stricker

I plan on being there

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 11:24 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Thanks!

Mark Recktenwald

I will be there.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald

Thanks!

Daniel Angyal

I will be there

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019, 10:21 AM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
I will be there.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald

Thanks!

Nico Lachina

When is the first launch?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 7:51 AM Daniel Angyal <Danno1159@...> wrote:
I will be there

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019, 10:21 AM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
I will be there.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald

Thanks!

Jeff Kodysz

The launch schedule for 2019 is one of the topics of discussion for this meeting.

Jeff

Tom Augustyn

I haven't attended a launch for over a year. What are the fees again per launch/year?

Sent: Fri, Feb 1, 2019 1:47 pm

The launch schedule for 2019 is one of the topics of discussion for this meeting.

Jeff

Mark Recktenwald

Tom,

Non-member range fees are $5 per launch day.

A Basic club membership is $10 per family per calendar year, and entitles the member family to a reduced range fee of $2 per launch day.

A Frequent Flyer membership is $20 per family per calendar year, and entitles the member family to fly without paying range fees for the entire calendar year.

Dues and fees are all "per-family." Range fees are "once-per-launch-day," not "once-per-flight."

-- 
Mark

On Friday, February 1, 2019, 2:05:31 PM EST, Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy@...> wrote:

I haven't attended a launch for over a year. What are the fees again per launch/year?

Tom Augustyn

Yeah, I just paid $20 September 2017 and launched twice that fall. That's okay, it's still worth it to me. I hope to get back into building again this winter and launching again with you guys. 

Any club members talking about attending NARAM 61 in Muncie, IN this year?

Take care

From: Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...>
Sent: Fri, Feb 1, 2019 2:11 pm

Tom,

Non-member range fees are $5 per launch day.

A Basic club membership is $10 per family per calendar year, and entitles the member family to a reduced range fee of $2 per launch day.

A Frequent Flyer membership is $20 per family per calendar year, and entitles the member family to fly without paying range fees for the entire calendar year.

Dues and fees are all "per-family." Range fees are "once-per-launch-day," not "once-per-flight."

-- 
Mark

On Friday, February 1, 2019, 2:05:31 PM EST, Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy@...> wrote: