Topics

Headcount for the Club meeting this Saturday

Jeff Kodysz

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

John Berkey

Hi Jeff,

I plan on coming and hope to return the HP launch head back to the club. Can I bring anything?  Snacks? pop?

John Berkey

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

John Ulizzi

Hi John,

If you want to bring snacks or donuts or something that will be great. I will have coffee and orange juice...

John

On Jan 30, 2019, at 11:38 AM, John Berkey via Groups.Io <reljohn@...> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

I plan on coming and hope to return the HP launch head back to the club. Can I bring anything?  Snacks? pop?

John Berkey

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

Wolfram v.Kiparski

I'll be there.

John Berkey

Be glad to, will bring something!

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

CG

I will be there!

BTW...if anyone wants to run for Secretary, that would be great!

-Cornelius

Gary Stricker

I plan on being there

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 11:24 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

Mark Recktenwald

I will be there.

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 11:24 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

Daniel Angyal

I will be there

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019, 10:21 AM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
I will be there.

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 11:24 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

Nico Lachina

When is the first launch?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 7:51 AM Daniel Angyal <Danno1159@...> wrote:
I will be there

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019, 10:21 AM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
I will be there.

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 11:24 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz

Jeff Kodysz

The launch schedule for 2019 is one of the topics of discussion for this meeting.

Jeff

Tom Augustyn

I haven't attended a launch for over a year. What are the fees again per launch/year?