Finally....

Gary Stricker

Maybe for the boy scout launch?

On August 14, 2020, at 11:29 AM, "Wolfram v.Kiparski" <astronwolf@...> wrote:

Finally....

CG

Wow!

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 11:29 AM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
Finally....

Gary Stricker

Wonder how many chopped up rockets and air planes in their now lol

On August 14, 2020, at 12:10 PM, CG <cg@...> wrote:

Wow!

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 11:29 AM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
Finally....

M Schevey

I know of at least 3 that were in the field...LOL. I may go take a walk sometime over the weekend. At least look for parts...

Looks nice by the way. I guess "maybe" a bunch of call to the park office got someones attention... WILL MAKE I MUCH BETTER for rest of summer.

Mike

-------- Original message --------
From: "Gary Stricker via groups.io" <keystric@...>
Date: 8/14/20 2:02 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "main@MTMA groups. io" <main@MTMA.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Harmon Field mowed

Wonder how many chopped up rockets and air planes in their now lol

On August 14, 2020, at 12:10 PM, CG <cg@...> wrote:

Wow!

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 11:29 AM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
Finally....

Mandy Walden

Wow!

Also meant to thank everyone for the great picnic last Saturday! I don’t know who planned the weather, but nicely done! Bill—thanks for the effort in planning the events/logistics! It was a lot of fun!

-Mandy & Nico

Tom Augustyn

Nice video!

Also meant to thank everyone for the great picnic last Saturday! I don’t know who planned the weather, but nicely done! Bill—thanks for the effort in planning the events/logistics! It was a lot of fun!

-Mandy & Nico

John Ulizzi

That was me Mandy. I ordered the weather. Can’t do much else so that was my contribution. Lol !

Glad you and Nico had a good time !

John U.

On Aug 14, 2020, at 6:59 PM, Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:

Wow!

Also meant to thank everyone for the great picnic last Saturday! I don’t know who planned the weather, but nicely done! Bill—thanks for the effort in planning the events/logistics! It was a lot of fun!

-Mandy & Nico

Jim Seibyl

Lol good job John!  Hoping to make another launch soon, especially with such a nice mower area!

Jim

“We need more boom.”

On Aug 14, 2020, at 7:38 PM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:

That was me Mandy. I ordered the weather. Can’t do much else so that was my contribution. Lol !

Glad you and Nico had a good time !

John U.

On Aug 14, 2020, at 6:59 PM, Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:

Wow!

Also meant to thank everyone for the great picnic last Saturday! I don’t know who planned the weather, but nicely done! Bill—thanks for the effort in planning the events/logistics! It was a lot of fun!

-Mandy & Nico

Mandy Walden

LOL!

On Aug 14, 2020, at 7:38 PM, John Ulizzi via groups.io <jaulizzi@...> wrote:

 That was me Mandy. I ordered the weather. Can’t do much else so that was my contribution. Lol !

Glad you and Nico had a good time !

John U.

On Aug 14, 2020, at 6:59 PM, Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:

Wow!

Also meant to thank everyone for the great picnic last Saturday! I don’t know who planned the weather, but nicely done! Bill—thanks for the effort in planning the events/logistics! It was a lot of fun!

-Mandy & Nico

Daniel Cutlip <danielcutlip@...>

Not calls to the park office. The land has been dubbed a " conservation" area and will only be mowed twice a year, from my understanding.

Dan C
VP Flying Aces of Aurora

On Friday, August 14, 2020, 06:54:21 PM EDT, M Schevey <tractionengines@...> wrote:

I know of at least 3 that were in the field...LOL. I may go take a walk sometime over the weekend. At least look for parts...

Looks nice by the way. I guess "maybe" a bunch of call to the park office got someones attention... WILL MAKE I MUCH BETTER for rest of summer.

Mike

Wonder how many chopped up rockets and air planes in their now lol

On August 14, 2020, at 12:10 PM, CG <cg@...> wrote:

Wow!

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 11:29 AM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
Finally....

Gary Stricker

Well it's only been mowed once, guess we have another one coming.