Topics

moderated Handbook of Model Rocketry

Wolfram v.Kiparski

I plan on offering brand-new paperback copies of G. Harry Stine's, Handbook of Model Rocketry, 7th edition, for sale at all upcoming launches.  Price is at my cost - $13.87.  I am not making any profit from selling these.

I recommend this book to anyone who is new to the hobby.  You've come out to our launches and flew a few times.  Or maybe you've just watched.  Now you're hooked, and you're looking for more knowledge.  You can read the forums and Facebook, but no where will you get it all in one spot like in the Handbook.  Many of us got their start by reading the Handbook of Model Rocketry.  I had a 3rd edition of the book almost on permanent loan from the library before I ever flew my first model rocket in 1973.  The information in this book will help you build better, fly better, and expand your horizons beyond wherever you are at in the hobby.

Experienced fliers would also benefit from reading this book.  I still refer to it.  Any experienced flier who wants to become more consistent in their flying (fewer mishaps) would benefit from the knowledge in this book.  I can't recommend this book enough.  Buy a copy and read it.
-Wolf

Jim Seibyl

Take my money, I need a copy!  See you at the next launch.

Gheem

“We need more boom.”

On Sep 10, 2019, at 2:23 PM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

[...]

Jeff Kodysz

Thanks Wolf! In my opinion, EVERYONE who views rocketry as a hobby at any level and in any kind of serious manner should read this book.

Jeff

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:44 PM Jim Seibyl via Groups.Io <jseibyl=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606

Tom Augustyn

Edited

This is a pretty cool read as well. Covers basic rocketry fundamentals all the way to advance stuff including building a custom launch controller. Below the picture is a link to order off Amazon