Topics

locked GO for Night Launch - Saturday, September 23, 2017

Mark Recktenwald

We are GO for our Night Launch at the Harmon Flying Field on Bartlett Road in Aurora, Ohio, on Saturday, September 23, 2017, from 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm.

There is a MANDATORY Safety Meeting at 7:00 pm on the field. If you miss the Safety Meeting, you will not be permitted to launch.

Be sure to read our Night Launch rules and additional info on these pages:
http://www.mtmarocketry.org/nlreqa.htm
http://www.mtmarocketry.org/nlnotesa.htm

The earlier Sport Launch and The Ghost of Liberty Regional Meet on this date is the only time for first flights of new night launch rockets.

The sky will be clear and is there no chance of rain. Sunset is at 7:22 pm. The waxing crescent moon (~11% illumination) will set at 9:33 pm. The temperature will be dropping from the low 80s to near 70 F. Winds will be out of the ENE at 4 "gusting" to 8 mph.

See you there!

MTMA Treasurer