Topics

moderated Global Launch Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Mike Williams

Michael Grossman

Just a heads up we will be rolling the field today finaly the weather gods and the rental company gods are all in alighnment today sorry if its an incovienions to anybody you guys can still fly but try not to hit the guy on the roller

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy Tablet

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/13/19 1:09 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@mtma.groups.io
Subject: [MTMA] Global Launch Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Casey Anderson

Hey nico et al.,
I’ve got quite a few reloads for the AT 24/40 cases. I’m thinking white lightning and going to go with either an E18 or an F24. 

I’ve got a few extra cases and a delay adjustment too.

We’ve gotta get these saturns off the ground... recently I saw a 1/100 scale attempt to fly on E12.  Outcome wasn’t too good.

Super excited for next weekend. See y’all there.

Casey

On Jul 13, 2019, at 7:08 AM, Michael Grossman via Groups.Io <michaelgrossman666@...> wrote:

Just a heads up we will be rolling the field today finaly the weather gods and the rental company gods are all in alighnment today sorry if its an incovienions to anybody you guys can still fly but try not to hit the guy on the roller

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Please reply to the right message.  Pay attention.

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019, 7:21 AM Casey Anderson <bigwake182@...> wrote:
Hey nico et al.,
I’ve got quite a few reloads for the AT 24/40 cases. I’m thinking white lightning and going to go with either an E18 or an F24. 

We’ve gotta get these saturns off the ground... recently I saw a 1/100 scale attempt to fly on E12.  Outcome wasn’t too good.

Casey

On Jul 13, 2019, at 7:08 AM, Michael Grossman via Groups.Io <michaelgrossman666@...> wrote:

Casey Anderson

??? Not really sure what you’re getting at Wolf but sorry to have broken the system down. Good day.

On Jul 13, 2019, at 7:23 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

Hey nico et al.,

We’ve gotta get these saturns off the ground... recently I saw a 1/100 scale attempt to fly on E12.  Outcome wasn’t too good.

Casey

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Everybody:  please look at the Subject header to which you are replying before posting.  This board is not a single subject message board like a chat server.  

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019, 7:36 AM Casey Anderson <bigwake182@...> wrote:
??? Not really sure what you’re getting at Wolf but sorry to have broken the system down. Good day.

On Jul 13, 2019, at 7:23 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

Hey nico et al.,

Casey