Topics

moderated Global Launch Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Mike Williams

Michael Grossman

Just a heads up we will be rolling the field today finaly the weather gods and the rental company gods are all in alighnment today sorry if its an incovienions to anybody you guys can still fly but try not to hit the guy on the roller

From: Mike Williams <michaelgalenwill@...>
Date: 7/13/19 1:09 AM (GMT-05:00)

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Please reply to the right message.  Pay attention.