Topics

moderated Event: MTMA Model Rocket Launch at Barber Field - Saturday, 31 October 2020 #cal-invite

main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

MTMA Model Rocket Launch at Barber Field

When:
Saturday, 31 October 2020
10:00am to 5:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://goo.gl/maps/8YDQqLbmjErqznH3A

Organizer: MTMA

This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures.  This is not an High Power launch.

There is a mandatory airport fee of $5 per person fee that will be collected from each person in attendance.  Bring exact change.  Persons without exact change may be asked to depart and get a five dollar bill elsewhere.  Non-members pay $10.

Anyone is invited to attend.  Non-MTMA members are limited to 20 N-s impulse maximum (D motor), no staging, and no clusters.  Consider joining the NAR and getting active with your local model rocket club.

This launch is the raindate for last weekend's canceled launch.

There is a port-a-potty on site that we can use.  Please bring refreshments and sunscreen if you plan on staying a few hours.  And please do arrive early. We're scheduled to fly until 5:00 pm, or until everyone has had enough and goes home. If you arrive later in the day, you may find that we have already flown, packed up, and gone home.