Subj: [MTMA] Estes Saturn V
Date: 12/28/00 9:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:    mleffler@... (MLeffler)
To:    MTMA@...

Just an FYI.  I picked up the 30th anniversary edition Estes Saturn V kit
from Ebay.  The seller is known as Rocketman and seems to be a husband and
wife team in Minnesota.  You can bid, or on any of the rocketman auctions
without a staring bid, you can purchase the kit outright for $48.99 + 5.00
shipping.  From the entering of my bid to delivery on my doorstep was 5
days including Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all,

Mike Leffler

MLeffler <mleffler@...>

Just an FYI.  I picked up the 30th anniversary edition Estes Saturn V kit from Ebay.  The seller is known as Rocketman and seems to be a husband and wife team in Minnesota.  You can bid, or on any of the rocketman auctions without a staring bid, you can purchase the kit outright for $48.99 + 5.00 shipping.  From the entering of my bid to delivery on my doorstep was 5 days including Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all,

Mike Leffler

Joe Angelucci

Hi Chuck,

thanks for the info. i have been to GLH in the past.
they don't have the V2 kit. it's been out of
production for 20 years. they have a remake of the
smaller one out now. i'm looking for one that my
brother has now (since back then actually). it's fun
to launch and looks impressive.
thanks, Joe

--- castraka@... wrote:
I have also done business with this person and was
very satisfied with the
price and service. Seems to me that Great Lakes
Hobbies is selling these
kits for $39.99 and no shipping (just a drive to
Kirtland). Stan and Barry
have done a bit of business with GLH in the past and
I would like to take a
trip up north to check out some reloads.

Chuck

Subj: [MTMA] Estes Saturn V
Date: 12/28/00 9:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: mleffler@... (MLeffler)
To: MTMA@...

Just an FYI. I picked up the 30th anniversary
edition Estes Saturn V kit
from Ebay. The seller is known as Rocketman and
seems to be a husband and
wife team in Minnesota. You can bid, or on any of
the rocketman auctions
without a staring bid, you can purchase the kit
outright for $48.99 + 5.00
shipping. From the entering of my bid to delivery
on my doorstep was 5
days including Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all,

Mike Leffler

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Phoenix7187@...

Rocketman is a company, you can visit their website at:
www.the-rocketman.com and yes they are a husband and wife team.

Rolland Riehn <rriehnz@...>

Hey fellas. Just a newsletter lurker here. I live in VA. "Stans Rocket
Links" is an excellent list! Thanks!

My son and I are just getting into rockets. We launched a couple of the
Estes mini already built "toys" and were less than impressed. We are
building the Sidewinder kit right now. I was sorry to see Rocketvision
close its doors. Their "Starter Kit" looked very interesting.

Barry Lynch <belynch@...>

Dude
If you want to beaf up that thing my 3.90 centering rings fit it great and
the 29mm motor mount gives you more options - How do I know this? Someone
called this week and I had to open the one I purchased last year (for 50
bucks) and I was not too excited with the thickness - If so - 3 CR-3.90-1.14
rings and a stick of 29mm motor mount is pretty cheap at Great Lakes when
you go. The BT-3.90 is also a pretty strong airframe if you are switching
parts out- Good Luck! I can't wait to see yours fly.

Barry

Date: 12/28/00 9:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: mleffler@... (MLeffler)
To: MTMA@...

Just an FYI. I picked up the 30th anniversary
edition Estes Saturn V kit
from Ebay. The seller is known as Rocketman and
seems to be a husband and
wife team in Minnesota. You can bid, or on any of
the rocketman auctions
without a staring bid, you can purchase the kit
outright for $48.99 + 5.00
shipping. From the entering of my bid to delivery
on my doorstep was 5
days including Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all,

Mike Leffler

http://photos.yahoo.com/

The main page for the MTMA group on eGroups is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/MTMA
</a>

The message archive for the MTMA group is located at:
http://www.egroups.com/messages/MTMA
</a>

If you wish to have your name removed from the MTMA group, send an e-mail
to: